Make Kinetic Sand with Starch and Baby Oil. One of the benefits of kinetic sand from starch and baby oil is that the results are clean and light, and not too like sand and which is safe for children.
Kinetic Sand Material:
- 9 cup starch
- 1 ¼ cup baby oil
- Food coloring
- Glitter/sparkle powder (if needed)
Read also How Make Slime Using UHU Glue Must Work
How to make practical kinetic sand with starch flour and baby oil:
- Mix all dry ingredients, starting from starch, glitter, food coloring (if powdered).
- If you want sand to have a scent, add instant drink powder to give a fragrant aroma to kinetic sand.
- After stirring evenly, add baby oil. If the dye you use is liquid, mix it at this time.
- Enter baby oil slowly while stirring until you get the texture of the kinetic sand dough or as desired.
- Kinetic sand is ready to be played.
You may also like 7 Ways to Make Clay Easy and Safe for Children